How to make easy tarhana soup at home ?
Tarhana soup recipe, which will strengthen your immunity against coronavirus (COVID-19) and also replace it as a delicious meal, is a complete healing store. If you are looking for tarhana soup recipe that you can prepare at home in a short time or if you are wondering how to make tarhana soup?, take a look at our recipe for.
How to make Tarhana Soup ? Easy and pratical Tarhana Soup
If you are looking for a healthy soup recipe, the soup recipe will be the recipe for you. Tarhana soup recipe, which is a complete healing store, will also help you quickly recover from cold diseases. If you are looking for tarhana soup recipe and wonder how to make tarhana soup ?
Of all the soups recipes, Tarhana Soup is undoubtedly the Anatolian coke and earth coke. Sour drink, drink at breakfast, drink at dinner, drink suhoor. Tarhana soup is one of the best recipes of soup, one of the most popular soup recipes.
Firstly, tarhana, which has a high nutritional value found by Turks living in Central Asia, is prepared in the summer when vegetables are abundant.
Inside the tarhana, tomatoes, green peppers, nectarine, red pepper, yogurt, parsley, dill (tarhana grass in some regions), milk, salt, bitter and sweet red pepper. Tarhana soup is nutritious, nutritional value is high.
How to make homemade tarhana dough recipe, the main ingredient of homemade tarhana dough recipe.
First, these materials are mixed and left to stand for 10 days. Then, the vegetables that turn into pulp are passed through the strainer. This fragrant essence is placed in sufficient amount of flour and the consistency of the tarhana dough to adhere to the hand is kneaded and thus left to ferment for 5-6 days.
After fermentation, some of them are stored as dough in glass jars until winter. The remaining wet tarhana is laid piece by piece on clean cloths and dried by turning occasionally in the sun. This is sieved and allowed to dry again as a powder. Then put in cloth bags and left for winter.
It doesn’t come across with its taste and benefits. Besides being useful, it is also practical. If you think which soup I make today, do not look any further, there is tarhana soup on your menu tonight. With the fibers in it, it is good for diseases such as high cholesterol and heart attack. Tarhana soup is a panacea that will warm you.
Since the winter season has started to show itself, we can explain the tarhana soup recipe for you. Here is the tarhana soup recipe, answers to the question of how to make tarhana soup …
Ingredients for Tarhana Soup Recipe
- 1 glass of water tarhana
- 7.5 cups of hot meat water
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- 2 cloves of garlic
How to Make Tarhana Soup Recipe ?
- Mix 1 cup of powdered tarhana with 1.5 cups of hot broth and allow to soften.
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil in a deep saucepan heat. Add 2 cloves of crushed garlic and 1 teaspoon of tomato paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, chili peppers and 1 teaspoon of mint and mix. Add the tarhana wetted to the tomato paste roasted with spices.
- Add the remaining 6 cups of hot broth and stir with the help of a whisk to make the soup thick.
- Serve hot boiling soup without waiting.
Enjoy your meal!
Other Soups Recipes
- Against Diseases: Seasoned Chicken Soup Recipe
- Both Satisfactory and Feeder: Meatball Yogurt Soup Recipe
- Turkish Ezogelin Soup Recipe
- Red Lentil Soup Recipe