It is a queen. Dessert queen. The most famous dessert of Turkish cuisine. Baklava ! Baklava, the taste of which is spoken all around the world, is known to everyone!
How to Make Homemade Baklava Recipe? What are the ingredients of baklava recipe? Tried, very delicious homemade baklava recipe, tips, detailed description of homemade baklava recipe.
Our traditional dessert baklava loves each type separately, whether with walnut or pistachio, we can never give up. The only baklava that will not be lost to the leading person when it is called baklava is a house baklava recipe with thin walnuts, full walnut and walnut. In this easy homemade baklava recipe, we explain everything from making baklava dough to preparation of sherbet.
Let us make the house baklava carefully made by our grandmothers and grandmothers. The crown of our most beautiful visits is that you can make a Turkish Tea, if you like it, and make an ice buttermilk from the most frothy. Of course you prefer. Well, let’s roll up, we’ve got some work to do, but the result will make everybody so happy, we’re sure.
Homemade Baklava Recipe ingredients?
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel!
- Corn starch
- 200 grams margarine
- Flour as much as it takes
- 3 eggs
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 1 pc baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Half a teaspoon of salt
Homemade Baklava Recipe For Sherbet
- 4 cups of sugar
- 5 cups of water
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
How to Make Homemade Baklava Recipe?
- Break 3 eggs into a bowl, add a cup of milk, a cup of liquid oil, a teaspoon of vinegar and half a teaspoon of salt and add as much flour as it takes. Knead the dough beautifully until you get a dough that is as soft as the earlobe.
- We mix the dough that we knead like ear lobe into 30 equal parts and roll the dough (walnut size) nicely.
- We take 1 of the dough that we roll, sprinkle corn starch and open it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Other remaining dough in the same way with the help of rolling pin and corn starch in the size of a small plate on top of a small plate of the opening and repair.
- We put the first ten pieces of dough into the tray and sprinkle walnuts or hazelnuts from the robot. With the help of rolling pin and corn starch, the other ten pieces are first prepared in the size of a small plate and then in a tray-sized dough. We sprinkle walnuts or hazelnuts again from the robot and form the second layer of baklava.
- With the help of rolling pin and corn starch, the remaining ten pieces are first opened in small plates and stacked on top of each other. Then we cut the desired baklava slice and melt 200 grams of margarine and bake it evenly over the baklava until the oven is browned. Note: It will be in the form of conventional sherbet preparation. We pour the sherbet we prepared on the baklava and prepare it for service.
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)