Ingredients for Dark Cabbage Soup Recipe
- 1 vineyard cabbage
- 2 cups boiled red beans
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 4 tablespoons of cornmeal (1 cup of water to open)
- 3 tablespoons of butter and a little oil
- Salt, pepper
How to Make Black Cabbage Soup Recipe
I am here with a useful or useful winter soup recipe.
- First of all, we wash the cabbage beautifully and straighten it.
- We pour water over the pot and boil. It may vary depending on the type of cabbage for about 15 minutes.
- We strain the boiled cabbage.
- We roast nectarine and garlic with butter and oil.
- When it is well roasted, we add the tomato paste and roast them too.
- We put the cabbage on it, turn it a couple of turns and add boiling water over it.
- We add salt and pepper and cook it thoroughly. We shoot robotton so that it does not crush much.
- We add boiled kidney beans. We open the corn flour close to quenching in a bowl with water and add it to the soup.
- We cook for another ten minutes, stirring occasionally. You can add spices according to your taste. I prefer only chili peppers in this soup.
Enjoy your meal.