Stuffed Figs with Cream Recipe
Today, we welcome figs, one of the most beautiful fruits of summer, into our kitchen. Of course, we also love the dried, but fresh is something else. We have used it in different recipes before, and we have given feasts to the palate. If you’re ready, we’re raising the bar one click today.
We will use fresh figs like cups; We will fill it with a delicious filling with dried apricots, walnuts, cinnamon and figs. It will cook quickly in the oven, crowned with the delicious Cream and take its place on the table.
You will love this sweet, light yet energetic dessert without refined sugar. Let’s get you to the kitchen!
Ingredients for Stuffed Figs with Cream Recipe
- 180 grams of Cream
- 10 figs
- 10 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make Stuffed Figs with Cream Recipe?
- Soak apricots in hot water for 5 minutes. Cut a lid from the top of the figs with the help of a knife and empty the insides with a teaspoon.
- Pass the separated fig cores, softened apricots, walnuts and cinnamon through a food processor until pureed.
- Fill the mortar you prepared into the figs so that it overflows.
- Arrange the stuffed stuff you prepared on a tray and bake in a 200-degree lower, upper, fan oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool the cooked fig stuffing at room temperature and serve with cold Sütaş Cream. Bon Appetit!