- Let’s Make Tutkish Tomato Soup
- Turkish Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato Soup Recipe
The weather started to get cold, we saw the summer off together.
We are also happy that we will drink the soups which are slightly sad but steaming on the smoke. What is your favorite Turkish soup recipe? Tomato soup recipe has a special place for us. Tomato soup has a special place among all Turkish foods recipes.
Homemade Tomato Soup Recipe
Especially if you don’t have the homemade tomato soup on the smoke … Let’s make it beautiful. Tomato soup recipe would not be without cheddar cheese. Sometimes it can be replaced with cream, but the first spoon that makes tomato soup special is cheddar cheese that goes on and on. It is a separate adventure to collect it and defeat it without infecting it. Slices of toast and even garlic bread, if possible, add a different flavor to the soup. This is the enjoyment of cold winter days.
Easy Turkish Tomato Soup Recipe
You can heat your loved ones with this easy tomato soup recipe; you can do it much easier and more practical than you think.
Tomato Soup with Cheddar Cheese
If you’re in love, let’s take a look at the recipe for tomato soup at home. Let’s prepare the ingredients and go to the kitchen. After all, you can’t find any tomato soup with the same flavor when you eat outside. No way. It’s good when you softly add cheddar on it, spoon your soup on the table of your house. Introducing our homemade tomato soup recipe!
Let’s Make Tutkish Tomato Soup
Turkish Tomato Soup Recipe
Ingredients for Tomato Soup Recipe
- 5 pieces large juicy tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups of hot broth
- 2 tea cups of hot milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Turkish Tomato Soup Recipe ?
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and simmer over low heat until the smell emerges.
- Add 5 grated tomatoes to the roasted flour mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of hot broth. In order to prevent it from being cut, add 2 cups of milk, which you have heated in a small pot, and mix quickly.
- Cook the soup over medium heat until boiling and then simmer for 15 minutes. Pass through the blender for a smoother consistency.
- Serve hot soup with the addition of grated cheddar cheese. Bon Appetit!
Tricks of Turkish Tomato Soup RecipeYou can prepare the soup in a practical way by using tomato puree that you have prepared or bought for winter.
Turkish Tomato Soup Recipe Cooking SuggestionTomato soup can be prepared using hot chicken broth instead of broth.
Turkish Tomato Soup Recipe Service SuggestionSoup can be served with crouton bread cubes or toasted bread slices.
Enjoy Your Meal!