Makes you feel that winter is coming. It is now a scientific fact that chicken broth fights against all diseases, especially the common cold, and increases body resistance. Without adding cream, practically prepared soup will do you good. This soup will especially protect your children from winter diseases.
Other Soup Recipes
Ingredients for Seasoned Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 chicken leg (with hip)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 liters of water
- 1 tea glass wire noodle
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg yolk
The Tip of a Seasoned Chicken Soup Recipe
Keep the boiled water in the saucepan as you will prepare the soup from the boiled chicken breast you boiled. Carefully remove the bones, cartilage and skin parts, then cut into small pieces.
Recommendation for Cooking Seasoned Chicken Pottage Recipe
Use chicken drumstick to taste the soup according to your desire. Root vegetables and spices such as carrots, onions, potatoes and spices can be added to the hot chicken broth which you will use in making soup.
How to Make Seasoned Chicken Soup Recipe?
- Boil in a deep saucepan with hip legs, 2 laurel leaves, half a teaspoon of salt and 2 liters of water.
- For the seasoned of soup; 1 cup yogurt, 1,5 tablespoon flour, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon salt and half a lemon juice in a bowl until you get a smooth consistency beat.
- After boiling the chicken in the pot, take the chicken and the bay leaves and chew the chickens so that they are fine.
- Take 1 kep of boiled water of chicken and pour it slowly into the prepared teribi and equalize with the temperature of the water.
- After the temperature is equalized, transfer the entire cooking mixture into the soup pot. Add 1 cup of wire noodle and chickens to the chicken and continue to cook the soup for 10 minutes over low heat.
- The seasoned chicken pottage is served with mint and pulp pepper and served hot. Enjoy your meal!
Serving Recommendation for Soup Recipe
You can burn hot pepper and mint in butter and add to the soup and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal!