Easy Turkish Pide Recipe, How to make Breakfast Turkish Pide Recipe ?
Who said that Pide cannot be eaten for breakfast! It is so beautiful! Also, if the dough is leavened at home and comes out of the oven with its fragrance, it will not be said to enjoy the breakfast! Here is Breakfast Turkish Pide Recipe.
Breakfast pide, which is a delicious suggestion for the weekend breakfast, has a soft texture. In this Turkish pide recipe, which we witness the great miracle of yeast dough, you can use any ingredients you like.
Those who prefer light ingredients can make tomatoes, peppers, vegetables, and those who want to eat a more satisfying pide can prepare with delicious breakfast dishes such as sausage, eggs, and bacon.
Surprise your loved ones this weekend and enjoy the meal with these magnificent breakfast pides. We wish you a pleasant breakfast, bon appetit!
Ingredients for Breakfast Turkish Pide Recipe
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 egg white
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 pack wet yeast
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 4 cups of flour (as much as it gets)
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese (or mozzarella)
- 1 tomato
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
How To Make Breakfast Turkish Pide Recipe?
- In a large bowl, mix warm milk, water, sugar and fresh yeast until yeast and sugar dissolve and leave for 5 minutes.
- Add oil and egg whites into the waiting yeast mixture and mix.
- Add flour gradually into this mixture and knead until you get a soft dough.
- After obtaining a dough that has a soft consistency but does not stick to the hand, cover it with a stretch film and rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Obtain 4 equal parts of the dough resting and open the dough.
- Put the baking paper on the baking sheet.
- Curl the dough that you have opened from the edges and shape it in the form of a boat and place it on the tray for about 30 minutes.
- Add peeled, chopped tomato and cheddar (or mozarella) cheese to the inside of the rest of the pita bread and finally sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Spread the egg yolk to the sides of the pita and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal with the wish of adding flavor to your table.