A precursor to health is a recipe with vegetables featuring grilled vegetables… Vegetables lined up on wooden skewers respectively, grilled or baked in the oven after pine nuts, basil, garlic and olive oil crowned with homemade pesto sauce. Hearing this, the pomegranate juice runs into this flavor.
In the marination mixture prepared with olive oil, pesto sauce, pomegranate sour and salt, the varieties of vegetables waiting are passed to wooden skewers one by one. The skewer vegetables cooked in the oven or on the pre-heated grill are served with different dip sauces. It's that simple!
Ingredients for Grilled Vegetables Recipe
- 2 pieces of medium eggplant
- 2 pieces of medium-sized pumpkin
- 2 medium-sized red peppers
- 10 pieces cherry tomatoes
For pesto sauce:
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil
- 50 grams of pine nuts
- 75 grams of parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice (if desired)
Tip of Grilled Vegetables Recipe
Don’t forget to turn the vegetables on the grill. Spread olive oil on it in between.
How to Make Grilled Vegetables Recipe?
- Cut the zucchini and eggplants into large pieces without peeling them.
- Cut in half and cut the chopped peppers into large pieces.Remove the stems of the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the chopped vegetables and whole cherry tomatoes on wooden skewers, respectively.
- Spread olive oil on them with an eggbrush, then bake on greaseproof paper or cook on the grill until they are colored.
- To prepare pesto sauce; Leaf leaf, extract the basil you wash in plenty of water, then chop thin.
- Roast pine nuts in oil-free pan for 2-3 minutes to gain crispy and more intense aroma.
- Grate parmesan cheese with thin side of grater. Once the garlic is extracted, beat it by adding salt in a mortar.
- Mash in a food processor with crushed garlic, roasted pine nuts and chopped basil leaves.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese and olive oil gradually and continue stirring.
- Take the grilled vegetables on the serving plate and then take the pesto sauce and pomegranate sour. Share with your loved ones as lukewarm without waiting.
Grilled Vegetables Recipe Service Suggestion
You can mix the pesto sauce you prepared with pomegranate sour and get a different taste.
Enjoy your meal !