Pilav is one of the most popular Turkish dishes of Turkish Cuisine. Satisfying, delicious and easy to make Bulgur Pilaf Recipe.
Welcome to our Turkish Food Recipes website. Now, we share a satisfying and very economical Turkish recipe with you. You can follow the steps and make a delicious Turkish meal with Bulgur Pilaf? What are the ingredients of bulgur pilaf recipe ? How to make Bulgur Pilaf?
About Turkish Bulgur Pilaf Recipe ?
Everybody’s bulgur pilaf recipe show little differences. Some of them put tomato pepper inside, some simple, some wire noodle prepares. Lover of juicy Turkish dishes, yoghurt and cucumber pickles that add meaning to the essence of bulgur pilaf recipe is simply prepared, we take the head corner of our table. Bulgur pilaf is one of the most popular rice recipes. Although this recipe with tomato bulgur pilaf recipe is a very classic one, we say try it with our recipe. Here is our delicious Bulgur Pilaf Recipe with all the tricks!
How to Easy Bulgur Pilaf Recipe ?
We call the most classic bulgur pilaf recipe, but we cook peas, yogurt in front, maybe a shepherd salad and cheer up the table. Well, we’il have some good food. Every dish is very good, hearty, delicious bulgur pilaf with delicious paste recipe to our bulgur pilaf recipe.
Come on in the kitchen, join us.
Delicious Turkish Bulgur Pilaf Recipe
Ingredients for Bulgur Pilaf Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 nectarine (chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 green peppers (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups bulgur
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 tomatoes (grated)
- 4 glasses of water
How to make Bulgur Pilavı Recipe?
- Heat one tablespoon of butter and olive oil in a pilaf pan. Add the onions.
- Add 2 edible chopped onions to the saucepan and sauté until pink. Add 1 crushed garlic and 2 chopped green peppers and fry.
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste and half a tablespoon pepper paste, add the roast until the smell.
- Then add 2 cups Coarse bulgur.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, black pepper, chili peppers and 1 teaspoon of thyme as spices.
- Add 2 grated tomatoes.
- After adding 4 cups of water, close the lid and leave to cook.
- When the bulgurs suck water close the bottom of the cooker.
- Cover your Bulgur Pilaf and let it rest.
Your bulgur Pilaf is ready, and Enjoy Your Meal!