Cacao Balpare Dessert, Turkish Cacao Balpare Dessert How to Make?
Turkish Cacao Balpare Dessert How to Make? Easy Turkish Dessert
I wanted to make Cacao Balpare dessert for a long time, now I have the opportunity. I went to the front of sure and bought white poppy and put it aside and when there was poppy under my ready hand, I made this sweet dessert for my guests yesterday. All guests, including me and my mom, liked it very much.
Although it is a sweet with honey, it is a very light and very delicious dessert. It is as easy as anyone can do and it does not take much time in the kitchen. I am sure that all of you will appreciate such a dessert with a rich view and delicious flavor. Try it right away 🙂 Here is the recipe for balpare
Ingredients of Cacao Balpare Dessert
- 200 g softened butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tea glass of powdered sugar
- 1 teacup of oil
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 1 cup of semolina
- 4 cups of flour (approx)
- 1 packet of baking powder
For the above:
- Enough nuts
- Enough white poppy
For the syrup:
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- 4 cups of water
- A few drops of lemon juice
- For the sherbet, boil the sugar and water. After boiling for 10 minutes, add lemon juice and let cool.
- Mix softened butter, oil, eggs, powdered sugar, cocoa, flour, semolina and baking powder and knead. (Ear lobe will be soft)
- Cut walnut-sized pieces from the dough, roll and Put it in a large plate and put it on a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Put nuts in the middle of each.
- Bake in an oven heated at 180 degrees for half an hour.
- As soon as you get out of the oven, pour the warmed syrup on the hot sugar balls.
- Serve after it cools well.
All About Turkish Food Recipes. Turkish Cuisine ! Easy and delicious All Turkish Food Recipes is here! Follow us !
Turkish Food Recipes / Turkish Food Blog ! / Turkish Desserts Recipes