Delicious Turkish Tasty, Stuffed Zucchini. How to make Easy Turkish Food Stuffed Zucchini? Let’s cook a delicious Turkish dish, Stuffed Zucchini.
It is also indisputable with its lightness and taste and it will be appreciated with the ease of making stuffed zucchini. This Turkish Dishes meal, which can be consumed without saying summer and winter, is a perfect duo with yogurt, is really worth trying. Stuffed zucchini recipe, which is made from materials that can be found in every home or easily available, is quite affordable within the budget.
How to make stuffed zucchini recipe ? Come to my Turkish Food Recipe if you want to learn. I am sure you will like it very much when you try. Enjoy your meal in advance. 🙂
Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
Ingredients for Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
- 4 zucchinis
- 1 tomato
For the inside;
- 2 small onions
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tea glass of rice
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 150 gr minced meat
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Half a glass of oil
For the juice;
- Half a tablespoon of tomato paste
For the above;
- Garlic yogurt
Stuffed Zucchini Preparation
- Finely chop the onion and pepper, mince the parsley.
- Mix rice, minced parsley, onion and peppers, minced meat, spices and salt in a deep bowl and blend by hand.
- Strip the pumpkins in stripes.
- Divide them in half and pour them with a teaspoon or a zucchini.
- Sort the pumpkins into the pot by filling the mortar you prepared into the carved pumpkin.
- Cover the zucchini by cutting the tomatoes in small pieces. Crush half a tablespoon of tomato paste in 1.5 cups of hot water and add to the pot.
- Cook on low heat for about 40 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- While serving, you can serve the pumpkins as a whole or by cutting them in a ring.
- It is very nice with yogurt with garlic on the side or on it. Bon Appetit…