Apart from being an antioxidant vegetable, you can see cabbage that has many benefits in many Turkish Food Recipes. The most popular is Beef stuffed cabbage recipe.
Cabbage, which is one of the winter vegetables, is not very much liked, but it is very popular for Beef Stuffed Cabbage Recipe, which is prepared with a tomato sauce and yoghurt.
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
Ingredients for Beef Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- 1 medium white cabbage
- 400 grams of beef mince
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 7 cups of hot water
Key Point for Beef Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
Cooked will be Beef Stuffed Cabbage brewed with the lid closed for a while, just like pilaf.
Cooking Suggestion of Beef Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
High fever causes dispersion of stuffing, so it must be cooked first on medium and then on low heat.
How to Make a Beef Stuffed Cabbage Recipe ?
- First of all, our cabbage is placed in the pot, water is added and left to like, boiled in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Cabbage that is soft but not cooked is divided into leaves.
- In a bowl for the inner mortar, grated onion salt-pepper other spices paste rice minced finely chopped parsley and finely chopped mint kneaded with olive oil and intertwined.
- Cabbage leaves are cut equally with the help of a knife, stuffed with inner mortar and placed in a pot.
- A plate is sealed on the wraps lined up in the pot and a little amount is added on the plate and the pot lid is closed and left to cook. When cooked, it is removed and served. Bon Appetit!
Enjoy Your Meal !