Intention to Healing : Köme Soup Recipe
If you want to cheer your tables with different and delicious soups in the winter months and to warm you up in cold weather, you can prepare for delicious köme soup recipe from Kırşehir. The vitamin storage in it will be healing the body with vegetables and strained yogurt. How to make delicious köme soup recipe ? In the details of our recipe..
We will introduce you to a delicious soup of Kırşehir. A delicious Turkish soup recipe, Let’s make Köme Soup Recipe with you. We are preparing a base that you will prepare with strained yogurt, eggs, flour and olive oil and then water it. Then comes wheat, chickpeas and green lentils. Then these beauties are replaced by vegetables.
Köme soup recipe, cooked on a low fire, with its service and taste, will be appreciated by your loved ones.
Do not forget to melt the butter just before serving it and flavor it with mint. We left the for the Köme soup recipe for you here. Enjoy your meal.
Materials for Köme Soup Recipe
- Half a cup of boiled green lentils
- Half a glass of boiled chickpeas
- Half a cup of boiled wheat
- 1 small potato
- 1 pointed pepper
- 3 cloves of grated garlic
- 4 tablespoons of filtered yogurt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups of hot water
- 1 cup of cold water
For the above:
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 teaspoons of mint
How to Make a Köme Soup Recipe?
- Let’s pour in a deep bowl, whisk the yogurt, eggs, olive oil, flour and a glass of cold water, whisk and pour through the strainer while pouring it into the pot.
- Let’s pour the chicken and hot water and let it boil.
- Let’s add chickpeas, lentils and wheat in order.
- When it boils, add the diced potatoes, finely chopped pepper, grated garlic and salt and cook on low heat for half an hour.
- Finally, let’s pour the peppermint, which we anger in butter.
Enjoy Your Meal :)
Suggestions Soups Recipe
All About Turkish Food Recipes. Turkish Cuisine ! Easy and delicious All Turkish Food Recipes is here! Follow us !
Turkish Food Recipes / Turkish Food Blog ! / Turkish Desserts Recipes
2 thoughts on “Intention to Healing : Köme Soup Recipe”
what is your favorite recipie?
Hi nice website https://google.com