How to make delicious Turkish Poğaça Recipe ?
Ingredients for Squishy Turkish Poğaça Recipe
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 bottle of soda
- 1 pack of instant yeast
- 1 egg (to be separated for yolk)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- As much flour as it gets
For the interior material;
- 100 g curd cheese
- 100 grams of feta cheese
Squishy Turkish Pastry Recipe Preparation
- Mix the cheese and finely chopped parsley and prepare the inner mortar.
- Milk, oil, egg whites and soda are added to the kneading bowl and mixed.
- Add a little bit of flour and knead a soft dough that sticks to the light hand.
- The dough is fermented in a warm environment. (I fermented in the tray)
- Tangerine-sized pieces are cut from the dough and opened manually.
- Put it in the middle of the cheese mortar, roll it and put it on the tray.
- Egg yolk is applied on it and sprinkle with black seed.
- It is cooked in a 200 degree heated oven.
Bon Appetit ! : )