Pratical Turkish Soup Recipe : Yoghurt Soup with Rice
If there is a Yoghurt soup to be taken with pleasure, it is undisputed rice yoghurt soup. This Turkish Yoghurt Soup, which has a special place among the Turkish foods recipes, owes its delicious flavor to yoghurt. But many of us are having problems with the consistency of the yoghurt when preparing this soup. Due to a few mistakes we have made during the stages, we sometimes experience interruptions.
We will solve all these problems together. You listen to us. First we prepare a mixture of strained yoghurt and normal yoghurt. We will not put eggs in this time because we will get help from the starch and some flour of the rice cooked by softening in the stove. The rest is hidden in tricks and in our recipe.
We prepared the yoghurt soup with rice, one of the most beautiful of the yoghurt soup recipe, which attracts attention with its resemblance to the plateau soup. Flour, rice, yoghurt is enough for us!
Unseasonable Soup : Yoghurt Soup with Rice Recipe
Ingredients for Yogurt Soup with Rice Recipe
- 4 tablespoons rice
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 cup strained yoghurt
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 3,5 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
For the over
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
How to Make Yoghurt Soup with Rice Recipe?
- Transfer the rice into a medium pan. Add water on it.
- Cook over low heat until the rice is tender.
- Transfer strained yoghurt, yogurt and flour into a bowl. Beat well and make sure that the flour does not lump.
- Take a scoop of water from the rice cooked on the stove and put into a mixture of yoghurt. Then do this by adding a few more ladles.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the rice cooked in the stove as a thin rope and mix it from one side.
- After adding all the yoghurt in this way, mix well until boiling. If the consistency is too intense at this stage, you can add some water.
- After boiling, add salt into it.
- Melt the butter in a separate ceiling and lightly add by adding dry mint.
- Spread this sauce over the soup. Then serve hot
Enjoy Your Meal !