You can prepare a delicious stuffed mushroom which is suitable for all vegetarian groups, which you can prepare by adding the desired vegetables and which does not require pre-cooking and frying.
The Turkish food recipe for stuffed mushrooms with vegetables is an exquisite Turkish food recipe that will make even mushrooms eat. If you’ve been crushed with mushrooms and don’t know what kind of food to cook with mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms with vegetables are just the recipe for you. For those who want to prepare a quick and practical vegetable mushroom recipe, we explain the recipe for stuffed mushrooms with vegetables. Here is the recipe of mushrooms with vegetables that will taste on your palate.
Those who want to evaluate mushrooms in the most beautiful way you will love this Turkish food recipe we prepared for you. With its appetizing appearance and exquisite taste, fresh stuffed mushrooms will be a great choice for your main meals.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Vegetables Recipe
- 20 pieces 20 large mushrooms (chestnut mushrooms etc.)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece nectarine
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 piece tomato
- 1 piece green bell pepper
- 1 piece yellow bell pepper
- 1 piece wggplant
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1/2 piece lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon blackpaper
- Separate the stems of mushrooms and a definite edge. Clean the interior. On a baking sheet with greaseproof paper, place them intermittently with the empty portions on top. Lubricate on them with olive oil.
- Chop the onions and garlic into small pieces for cooking.
- Remove the seeds of the colored bell peppers that you cut in half. Cut into small cubes.
- After peeling the eggplant, cut it into eight equal pieces. Then cut into small cubes.
- Tomato peel into small cubes without to chop. Finely chop the parsley and the mushrooms.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan. Sauté the onions and garlic until color. By mixing in between, providing the saute, respectively; eggplant, mushrooms, colored peppers and tomatoes.
- Add the finely chopped parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper to the sautéed inner mortar until it is absorbed. After mixing all the ingredients, remove the inner mortar from the furnace.
- Fill the inside of the mushrooms on the baking tray with the colorful, healthy and smoke prepared as a heaping with mortar. If you are not "vegan", place one slice of cheddar on the stuffed vegetables and indulge yourself.
- Bake in a pre-heated 250 degree oven for 10 minutes and then serve without waiting. Share with your loved ones.
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)