We all love pancakes, which some of us also know as Turkish akıtma.
Especially if there is a pancake on a breakfast table with a excellent, it is almost worth it. Now, hang on, our favorite crepes will not only decorate our breakfast tables this time. We take them, fill them with a delicious meat mortar.
We wrap it like a bundle and serve it with a wonderful tomato sauce.
It’s so beautiful, so delicious that you can’t get enough of a bundle. In addition, this delicious main course presentation will fill the eye, with a light taste on the palate will build. If the eggs are ready for milk and flour, start making pancakes. If you put meats in a pot, you’re already halfway through. Enjoy your meal already.
Meaty crepe / Meaty Pancakes Recipe ( Etli Krep )
For internal mortar
- 1 piece onion
- 250 grams of beef cubed meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece capsicum pepper
- 2 pieces bell pepper
- 2 pieces tomatoes
- 7 pieces mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of boiling water
For pancakes / crepe
- 1 glass of water milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
For to cook
- 1/2 cup of oil
- Take the pressure cooker to the stove and open it underneath. Cover with a normal lid and sauté in this way until the meats are rolled up and drained again.
- Chop the mushrooms and add to the pulled meat. After a little roasting, add the onions and peppers that you finely chop, add the oil and fry until the peppers are soft.
- Peel off the tomatoes and chop the cubes. When the peppers are soft, add the tomatoes. spices. Add 1 cup of boiling water, stir and close the pressure cooker.
- After blowing the whistle, turn it down and let it cook for about 20 minutes on low heat.
- Prepare the crepes while cooking the meats. Beat all the ingredients necessary for the pancakes in a bowl. You will get a mixture of Boza consistency
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil each time into a pan and pour a scoop of the pancake mixture you prepared. Cook both sides by turning top-down.
- Finish all the crepe dough in this way. You will get 8 pancakes / Crepes.
- Take one of the pancakes on the serving plate. Put about 2 tablespoons of meat in the middle of the cooked meat mortar and turn your bundle into a bundle and turn it over.
You can use any kind of mushroom you want. Meat Pancakes Recipe Service Suggestion:
You can also serve it by adding tomato sauce.
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)