Stuffed is an indispensable part of Turkish cuisine. Stuffed zucchini, stuffed eggplant, stuffed peppers, stuffed leaf rolls … Well not without tomato stuffed as well. 🙂 we carve the delicious Tomatoes and fill them with an inner mortar. There you go tomato stuffed recipe !
Now let’s leave the stage for the tomatoes. You will love its taste and appearance. Here is the stuffed tomato recipe !
Ingredients for Stuffed Tomato Recipe
- 10-12 tomatoes
- 200 grams of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 onion
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup water
Tricks of Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
Place the dill stalks in the bottom of the pan.
Tomato Stuffing Recipe Cooking Suggestion
If you wish, you can cook in a 160 degree oven for 30-35 minutes by covering it with aluminum foil.
How to Make a Stuffed Tomato Recipe?
- Cut the stalk of the tomato. Remove the aqueous part with a knife.
- Put the ground beef in a bowl. Pull the onion from the food processor and add to the minced meat.
- Add galeta flour and spices and finely chopped dill.
- Add the last rice and knead.
- Fill the juicy tomatoes with the minced mortar.
- Close the top of the mortar over the mortar.
- Place the dill stalks under the pan. Stuff the knees and pour the paste mixed with water between the stuffing.
- Cover the porcelain lid and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
Tomato Stuffing Recipe Service Suggestion
Serve with a bowl of yoghurt
Enjoy Your Meal !