Do not extinguish the barbecue: Roasted Eggplant Salad Recipe
It is time to share one of my favorite salads 🙂
Roasted aubergine, which contains only 24 calories per 100 grams, is also frequently found in the diet lists.
Today we have made it more delicious and prepared the roasted eggplant salad recipe. The unique taste of the aubergine will impress you.
I guess that there aren’t people who don’t like barbeque and almost every barbecue enjoying in our house is cheer up with eggplant salad. 🙂
First of all, eggplants and peppers cook on the embers beautifully and salads are prepared slowly. If the eggplant salad is not made on that day after the meats are cooked, we roast the aubergines in the remaining members. Even if the dinner is over, we still make that aubergine and eat it even though it’s plain. If you like roasted aubergine, I recommend adding this recipe to your notebook 🙂
Ingredients for Roasted Eggplant Salad Recipe
- 3-4 medium-sized roasted eggplants
- 2 tomatoes
- 4-5 pieces of roasted pepper (red, green mixed can use)
- 1 onion
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make Roasted Eggplant Salad Recipe
- For the roasted eggplant salad, let’s roast the eggplant and peppers first
- If there is embers you can make the most beautiful embers, but if impossible, you can roast eggplants on the stove or even in the oven. If there’s embers, it’s best to do on embers but if impossible, you can roast eggplants on the stove or even in the oven.
- After peeling our roasted vegetables, let’s shred small. Let’s chop the tomatoes into tiny cubes and mince the onions blarney.
- Finally, crush the garlic and put all the ingredients into a deep container. Let’s add the salt and oil of the salad. After thoroughly blended, our roasted eggplant salad is ready for service
Enjoy Your Meal !