If you’re looking for a soft, crispy, crispy, easy-to-prepare burrito recipe, Burrito with Soda Cheese Recipe is for you.
It’s the most common pastry I’m making because the people love it. It’s the most common pastry I’m making because the people love it. Previously, I put the dough on the tray and then I was showing a bottle of soda on top, but now I add the soda to the sauce. I think it creates the same effect. Thanks to the relief feature of the soda, it becomes a puffy burrito.
Ingredients For Burrito with Soda Cheese Recipe
- 5 pieces of pastry
- 2 eggs
- 1 water glass of milk
- 1 water glass of oil
- 1 plain soda (mineral water)
- 250 grams of cheese or curd cheese
- Parsley on request
Preparation Of Burrito with Soda Cheese Recipe
- First, oil the pan so that it reaches all over the pan.
- Then lay the first phyllo into the tray.
- Make sure that the edges of the dough are protruding out of the tray. (These overhanging parts will then be covered over the phyllo.)
- Mix 1 egg, milk and oil in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle 4 spoons of this mixture over each phyllo.
- Always apply the same procedure when laying other coats.
- You can make the number of floors as you want.
- When the pastry is completed, the mixture will be on the top floor.
- After slicing, spread the mineral water over the pastry.
- After resting the pastry for about 1 hour, apply the egg yolk on it and put it in the oven.
- Bake in a pre-heated 180 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Whether it is hot or cold, you can serve.
Enjoy Your Meal!