Meze has a special place in Turkish Cuisine. Appetizer recipe entered the kitchen of every home, every meal was founded has graced the table.
Appetizers look good to the dishes. We are here with an easy and healthy appetizer. Don’t you want light flavors to accompany your meals? So this Appetizer recipe is for you.
Ingredients Of Appetizer Recipes
- 2 pieces of medium-sized pumpkin
- 2 medium carrots
- 3-4 spoons of oil
- 5-6 spoons strained yogurt
- ½ tea cup of crushed walnut
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley to decorate
Preparation Of Appetizer Recipe
- Let’s shave our zucchini and carrots.
- Let’s grate separately, let’s take the oil to the pan, let’s roast the pumpkins over a light fire, the pumpkin will release water.
- When it boils down the water lightly, add the carrots. Let’s roast together (3-5 min)
- Let’s cool our ıngredıents.
- While the pumpkins and carrots are cooling down, take our strained yogurt into the bucket, crush the yogurt with a thick consistency with crushed garlic, water and salt.(never add too much water, the vegetables to be added will already soften your yogurt)
- Mix all your ingredients by adding your vegetables and crushed walnuts to yogurt.
- Take it to the serving plate and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Garnish with parsley.
Note: Make sure that your roasted vegetables are cooled down, if you add hot, yogurt will cut. You can also choose olives for decoration.
Enjoy Your Meal!