We Turks like potato recipes. Potato is an indispensable vegetable of Turkish cuisine. One of the most popular salad recipes is potato salad.
Although there’s nothing in our house, we can cook too much with potatoes.And one of the indispensables of your meals is our wonderful Turkish salads recipes. Potato salad is frequently found in Turkish cuisine.
I’ll give you easy Turkish foods recipes. Here’s one of those great salads.
Ingredients For This Salad Recipe
- 4-5 pieces of boiled potatoes
- 3 pieces of roasted red pepper (I used canned)
- 1 tea cup of corn
- 1 carrot
- 3-4 pickles
- 4-5 sprigs of spring onions
- Fresh mint
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
Preparation of This Salad Recipe
- First we boil and cool your potatoes.
- We’re peeling their shells and cutting cube cube them. We chop our embers, pickled gherkins, fresh onions and fresh mint.
- We grate the carrot.
- In a separate bowl we mix yoghurt, mayonnaise, salt and crushed garlic and whisk thoroughly.
- We mix them all with potatoes and serve them.
Ready Potato Salad, Enjoy Your Meal!