Delicious Turkish Ribeye Recipe, How to Cook Ribeye?
Hello to everyone! Today, I have a very practical recipe for you again. Together, we will make a grilled rib steak, but we will serve it with a delicious tomato and olive salsa. I will tell you how to cook ribeye
My grilled ribeye recipe; It is a recipe that you can prepare in 10 minutes in total, and it will be very stylish when you take it to the table, and if you are an athlete, you can get plenty of protein.
Is your guest coming in the evening? Then, you can quickly prepare this recipe and prepare a delicious, appetizing and satisfying menu with a practical salad and potatoes.
Come on, let’s take a look at the ingredients you need without further promising, and then start the production of this grilled ribeye recipe, which we will serve with a delicious salsa…
- 2 pieces Ribeye
- 1 tablespoon Peanut
- ½ glass of sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons of chopped red cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped Yellow Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Rosemary handle (finely chopped)
- 1 green pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 sprigs of Fresh Onion (finely chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- If you are marinating the meat with salt, you can leave it for 10-15 minutes. If you are going to marinate the meat for a longer time, I recommend adding salt later.
- Meat will cook better if it is at room temperature.
How to Make Ribeye?
- First, flavor the ribs together with salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil over it.
- Put the grill pan on the stove and open the bottom and heat the pan.
- Meanwhile; Combine cherry tomatoes, spring onions, green olives, rosemary, fresh mint, peppers and peanuts in a deep bowl.
- Take salt and olive oil and mix the ingredients well.
- If you have time, prepare the salsa in advance and keep it in the refrigerator. As you wait, it will be more delicious.
- Take the meat to the heated pan.
- If you want to cook medium rare; 7-8 minutes in total, if you like medium baked; 10 minutes in total, if you like well cooked; cook for a total of 13 minutes. Moreover, it will dry the meat.
- After putting the meat in the pan, roll the marinated sauce over it and wait until it is cooked on one side.
- After 3-4 minutes, turn and cook the other side.
All About Turkish Food Recipes. Turkish Cuisine ! Easy and delicious All Turkish Food Recipes is here! Follow us !
Turkish Food Recipes / Turkish Food Blog ! / Turkish Desserts Recipes