Instead of paying a lot of money in restaurants, you can do more at home with your own hand flavor.You can presentation a nice dinner to your loved ones and collect all the acclaim. This easy Turkish food recipe, you be able to make it even more delicious Entrecote with Antep sauce. You can also serve with appetizing fried potatoes and with delicious buttered rice.
Of course, you will easily prepare, with walnuts and hazelnut particles, pomegranate sour beetroot salad do not forget to make!
Let’s start making an easy Turkish food recipe !
Ingredients Entrecote with Antep Sauce
- 3 ribs (or tenderloin)
- 100 gr butter
- 70 g cream (1/3 cup)
- 50 g roquefort cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 15 g mustard (1 tablespoon)
- A few branches of dill
How to make Entrecote with Antep Sauce ?
- Marinate meats at salt pepper and olive oil for 1 hour.
- Peel and crush the garlic, mince the dill finely.
- Bring to the cream to the boiling point with powdered spices, garlic and mustard.
- Add butter in low heat and melt with constant stirring.
- Crush the Roquefort cheese and add to the cream and mix it.
- Sear the meat’s front and back in a very hot skillet.
- Add salt, pepper and dill and serve with meat.
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)