Delicious Turkish Main Dishes Cauliflower Roasting Food. How to make Cauliflower Roasting Recipe ?
This is a great cauliflower dish that will convince even those who do not like cauliflower, and remind you of iskender kebab, and cheer up your palate with both its delicious yogurt and sizzling oil. It is ready in 5 minutes.
For those who like ravioli and kebab taste, it is a much less calorie and much healthier recipe but also a great Turkish Food Recipe; Roasted Cauliflower Roasting Recipe with Yoghurt.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Roasting Recipe with Yogurt
- Half a cauliflower (if small, you can use all of them)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove of garlic
For the above:
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
Making Cauliflower Roasting Recipe with Yogurt
If you have cauliflower in your home, do not think about it, make this recipe, it is so delicious, so practical that I can not tell. Whether you can consume it in hot or cold, it comes with a great recipe that can take its place as an appetizer.
- After the cauliflower is washed and dried well, it is finely chopped on the cutting board with a knife. It is divided into small little flowers.
- Olive oil is taken in a wide pan and heated slightly.
- Crumbled cauliflowers are placed in the heated oil. It is mixed occasionally to make its color pink.
- When it starts to light pink, salt is sprinkled on it. Garlic is grated. Roast for another 5 minutes.
- It is then taken to the serving dish. Yogurt with garlic is poured on it according to the desire.
- Finally, sauce is prepared with butter, tomato paste and chili peppers.
- You can consume hot or cold. I prefer it to be hot. Enjoy your meal in advance.