Lahmacun Recipe (Turkish Pizza) Lahmajoun
I guess there is nobody who doesn’t like lahmacun, one of the indispensable foods of Turkish Food Culture. If you want, you can make this legendary taste at home. So how to make lahmacun recipe at home? Here is the production of lahmacun at home with its ingredients and recipe … Easy lahmacun recipe at home.
Lahmacun Recipe, the indispensable food of Turkish food culture.
Lahmacun is one of the most enjoyable and most favorite recipes to eat. However, it is possible to prepare it as deliciously as we eat at home. Let’s make a delicious lahmacun served with lots of sumac onion, greenery and buttermilk. We explain the materials you need one by one.
This time we rolled up our arms to make this delicious, satisfying taste at home this time. We fermented the dough with love and here is the homemade lahmacun recipe in its most beautiful and easiest form! With this recipe, you can make a traditional touch to your delightful weekend tables and not miss the sound of the crunchy lahmacun dough from your home. If he tells us, let’s leave the recipe here.
Ingredients for Lahmacun Recipe
For internal mortar:
- 2 red peppers
- 3 green peppers
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teacup of oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 500 grams of ground beef
For the dough:
- 5 cups of flour
- 2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
Tricks of the Lahmacun Recipe
For a delicious lahmacun, the consistency of your mortar should be runny and spread over the dough to its edges. Also make sure that the oven is preheated.
How To Make Lahmacun Recipe?
- Take the necessary ingredients for the inner mortar inside a food processor and pull it out. Add the parsley last.
- Add spices, tomato paste and oil to the mortar you bought in a large bowl from rondon and mix well.
- Finally, add the minced meat and knead it well. In order for the burger to be delicious, your mortar must have a slick consistency. If it is not sufficiently thick, you can add some water.
- While your mortar is resting, start making your dough. Pour the water into a bowl, add salt and sugar and mix well. Add flour gradually.
- Slowly add the flour to the water and knead it until you get a medium hard dough.
- When your dough reaches medium hardness, take it on the counter and knead for at least 5 more minutes.
- Make the dough into a cylinder and cut it into equal pieces. In order to make lahmacun of the same size, the weight of your dough should be equal.
- Cover the cloths of equal size with a slightly damp kitchen cloth and leave to rest for at least 1 hour.
- In the meantime, open your oven with 250 degrees fan and open top and heat it well.
- Sprinkle some flour on the kitchen counter and start opening your meringues one by one. Try to roll out your dough as thin as possible.
- Spread the lahmacun mortar nicely on the dough that you have rolled out, including the edges. Make sure your mortar is watery. Do not leave edges blank.
- Take the Lahmacun on greaseproof paper. Place it with greaseproof paper on the bottom of the oven, which you previously heated with a 250 degree upper and lower fan.
- While cooking, check the bottom of the lahmac with a shovel-like kitchen utensil, when it is slightly burned, you can remove it from the oven and place the other prepared lahmacun in the oven. You can cook each lahmacun for 7-10 minutes depending on your oven performance.
- Then take it out and serve hot. Enjoy your meal!