Homemade Yufka Recipe, How to Make Borek Yufka at Home?
Do you want to make Borek but cannot find Yufka in your area? How would you like to make your own Yufka at home? Here is the easy and practical Borek Yufka Recipe.
How about preparing homemade Yufka that you can use in Borek making? It is used in many recipes such as Yufka, börek and baklava. Instead of buying ready-made Yufka in such Borek recipes, you can prepare your own fresh Yufka at home. Take care to consume the Yufka you prepare within 1-2 days. If the ingredients are ready, let’s see how to make Borek Yufka Recipe together.
Ingredients for Borek Yufka Recipe
- About 1 kg of flour
- 1 glass of warm milk
- 1 egg
- 2 and a half cups of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tea glass of oil
How to Make Borek Yufka ?
- Sift the flour in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, oil, yoghurt, baking soda and vinegar with a whisk.
- Open the middle of the flour like a pool. Add the milk mixture and knead until you get a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough you have prepared with a damp cloth and leave it in a warm environment for 20 minutes
- Separate into meringues. Put the dough meringues on the counter. Sprinkle with starch and roll out into thin Yufka.
Source : Lezzet.com