You want it not to end: Spinach Borani Recipe
Delicious Turkish Food Spinach Borani Recipe. How to make Spinach Borani ?
Spinach, which we love minced meat and olive oil, makes us love this time as a delicious appetizer. Sautéed spinach comes to decorate your serving plate with the exquisite consistency of strained yoghurt.
An easy, practical and delicious Turkish appetizer recipe, Spinach borani recipe.
You can serve it in its plain form with spinach, onion, garlic and strained yoghurt, as well as roasted pine nuts flavored with red powder pepper and butter. Thus, you can double the taste by adding a light crunch to your appetizer.
Ingredients for Spinach Borani Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 pieces of onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 vineyard spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of filtered yogurt
For the above:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
The Key to the Spinach Borani Recipe
Using regular yogurt instead of strained yogurt causes the boran you prepare to be non-viscous. Therefore, use strained yogurt for the appetizers you want to serve on the serving plate.
How to Make Spinach Borani Recipe?
- Heat the pan.
- Add olive oil to the heated pan and wait 1-2 minutes.
- Chop the onion and slice the garlic into large pieces.
- Saute the onion and garlic together.
- Add the spinach you have washed and cleaned in 3-4 times and fry with onion and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to the roasted spinach.
- After thorough mixing, mix to cool and add Sütaş strained yogurt and mix well.
- Spread the spinach boiler neatly on the serving plate.
- Melt the butter and flavor with 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper.
- Add the pine nuts in it and cook on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Spread the pine nuts roasted in the spicy butter on top of the spinach boran.
That’s it, bon appetit!
All About Turkish Food Recipes. Turkish Cuisine ! Easy and delicious All Turkish Food Recipes is here ! Follow us !
Turkish Food Recipes / Turkish Food Blog ! / Turkish Desserts Recipes