Garnished Rice Recipe, How to make Garnished Rice Recipe ( Pilaf ) ?
The indispensable of Turkish food tables, the most favorite of Turkish food recipes , Pilaf ! This time garnished rice recipe!
When pilaf meets juicy dishes, it puts its signature under the most exquisite coexistence of the food world. It is eaten with pleasure even alone. Taste is added to the flavor with the additional ingredients that it enters. Although it has several basic materials, its construction requires dexterity. It was even the subject of our elders saying “It makes pilaf well, makes all meals well”.
There are actually a few tricks. In order to make pilaf pouring grains, it should be thoroughly roasted, and it should be given time to brew. Salt, oil and pepper should be of full consistency. If this information is on the counter in our pocket, in the materials, then. This time, I prefer the garnish.
Ingredients for Garnished Rice Recipe ( Pilaf )
- 1 cup baldo rice
- 1.5 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3-4 drops of lemon
Tips for Garnished Pilaf Recipe
Take care to roast the rice grains until they have a transparent color. Make your pilaf by measuring. Set the amount of water and rice to 1 cup of rice and 1.5 cups of water. The amount of water may vary depending on the type of your rice. You can increase or decrease the amount of salt according to your taste. A few drops of lemon juice you will add will make it have a whiter color.
Cooking Recommendation of Garnished Pilaf Recipe
Instead of ready-made garnish, you can also boil peas, corn and carrots at home and pilaf, and try the recipe that way.
How to Make Garnished Rice Recipe?
- If it is in rice, get out of work by removing foreign materials.
- Then transfer it over a wire strainer and rinse without mixing too much until clear water comes out. Strain the excess water.
- Meanwhile, remove your garnish from the jar and purify it from excess water.
- Put the butter in the rice pan, after melting, add the washed, filtered rice and fry until it becomes transparent.
- Add water, salt, lemon juice and mix.
- Add the garnish near the watering and close the lid. Cook with garnish for a few minutes until it is completely drained.
- Take it from the stove and let it rest for 15-20 minutes at room temperature with the lid closed. Then take the lid of your brewed rice, add black pepper, mix and serve.
You can serve your pilaf along with cookware or oven dishes, accompanied by Cacik ( tzatziki ) or yoghurt.
Enjoy You Meal ! : )