Baked Mushroom and Fish
Inmgredients for Baked Mushroom and Fish Recipe
- 1 bream (optionally according to the number of people available in trout and bonito)
- Half a kilo of mushrooms
- 3 Tomatoes (2 is enough if large)
- 1 Red pepper
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
For the above;
- Cheddar cheese
How to Make Baked Mushroom and Recipe Fish Recipe
If you like all kinds of fish like me, you will love this recipe. Since my fish was big, it was more than enough. Let’s come to our recipe.
- First of all, we expect our fish to float beautifully after we chop and wash.
- After straining, we mix olive oil, tomato paste, salt and grated garlic in a plate and rub it on both sides of our fish with a brush.
- We place our fish in debt or kiremite we will cook.
- We sprinkle some salt on it.
- Then we put the mushrooms that we peeled and washed in a container (I did not cut them because my mushrooms are not very big, they are getting smaller when they are cooked in the oven).
- We put the tomato and red pepper, on which we peel and chop, add some olive oil and salt and blend it well.
- Then we share this mixture on our fish.
- We cover our fish with foil and bake in 180 degrees oven for 30 minutes, then open it and cook until it drains.
- Finally, we sprinkle cheese on top of our cooked fish and close the oven.
- Our cheddar cheese will melt immediately at the temperature of our oven.
- Bon appetit to those who try it already.
2 thoughts on “Baked Mushroom and Fish”
Look yummy! I will try 🙂