How to make Turkish Sultan Kebab Recipe ? What are the ingredients for the Sultan Kebab recipe?
Ingredients for Sultan Kebab Recipe
- 2 dough sheets
- 400 g chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 cup garnish
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Half tablespoon of pepper paste
- Paprika, pepper, thyme, salt
For bechamel sauce;
- 1, 5 tablespoons flour
- 1, 5 cups of milk
- 2 spoonful butter
For the above;
- Cheddar cheese grated
Sultan Kebab Recipe Preparation
Let’s come to how it’s done.
- First of all, wash the chickens, put them in a cube pot and mix them until they turn color.
- When the color turns and releases its water, chop the onion and add it.
- After the onion is roasted, add the tomato paste and mix.
- Cover and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garnish seasoning. After cooking, cover the bottom.
- For bechamel sauce, melt the butter and fry until flour smells.
- Add milk and cook with a whisk until it becomes lumpy and mix until the eye becomes an eye.
- Finally, add salt and cool the dough, which we divide from the stove into a small bowl of 4.
- By removing the pieces from the edges of the dough, cool the pit.
- Put the chicken mortar into the bowl and cover the doughs hanging from the edges.
- Turn over the oiled ovenware.
- After making all the ingredients in this way, pour on each of them with an equal amount of bechamel sauce.
- Bake in a 190 degree oven until the dough is pink.
- Then sprinkle the grated cheese on top and put it back in the oven.
- You can get the cheese after frying. Enjoy your meal in advance.