Potato has an important place in Turkish cuisine and is used extensively.
In Turkish cuisine; Charlotte Potato, Amandine Potato, Manon Potato, Ostara Potato, Furry Potato, Monalisa Potato are used in various types of potatoes.
It contains many delicious and Easy Turkish Foods Recipes made from potatoes. Stuffed potatoes with meat is just one of them.
We think it is time for us to give the necessary importance to the potatoes, the lover of everyone. Why should they only be fried and served next to another dish, or salad, mash and shape?
Here you go sir, in all its majesty as a wonderful delicious main course.
And the meat that he always serves with him is filling him this time.
The harmony of saffron and meat in the palate. Apart from the recipes we are accustomed to with its different aroma and spices. Potatoes are not easy to carve when raw, making it a bit troublesome. But when you take a bite, you’ll know it’s worth all the trouble.
Here is the Stuffed Potatoes with Meat Recipe
Ingredients for Stuffed Potatoes with Meat Recipe
- 3 large potatoes
- 250 grams of lamb cubed
- 1 tbsp stale bread crumbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup broth
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
Hints of Stuffed Potatoes with Meat Recipe
To keep the potatoes flat on the plate during service, you can cut a thin piece underneath. It would be nice to chop the dice the size of the meat to make it more gentle in the stuffing. If you don’t have the proper knife, you can ask your butcher to do it.
Cooking Suggestions of Stuffed Potatoes with Meat Recipe
If you don’t want to use wine when preparing the sauce, you can open the sauce with a little water close to a glass of water.
How to Make Stuffed Potatoes with Meat Recipe
- If your meat is not chopped, chop it up to the size of the dice and start preparing your recipe
- Take the butter in a pressure cooker and seal the chopped meat in this oil for about 3 minutes.
- Then add ½ cup of water, close the pan and cook the meat for 10-15 minutes.
- After the meat is cooked, prepare the ingredients.
- Deeply break one of the eggs into a bowl, add salt pepper, cooked meats, bread crumbs, finely chopped garlic and parsley and mix well.
- Wash the potatoes and peel them.
- Cut the peeled potatoes in half and play so that each half is stuffed. Fill the potatoes with your inner ingredients.
- Break the other egg into a bowl and beat it. Sprinkle flour in another bowl.
- Put the top of the potatoes into the flour first and then dip into the egg.
- Take the olive oil in a deep frying pan and cook the potatoes in hot olive oil until golden.
- But make sure they don’t cook completely. Place the stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a sauce pan and sauté the finely chopped onions.
- Then add onions, wine, saffron and, if necessary, some more salt and pepper. Stir well and add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle this sauce over the baked potatoes. In this way, bake in a pre-heated 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- At the end of 25 minutes, turn on the oven and check if the potatoes are cooked with a fork and place the cheddar cheese on each stuffing.
- Close the oven door and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot stuffed potatoes stuffed with parsley leaves.
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)