Forget the cues you know! It is certain that it will be the most delicious soufflé recipe we will taste with its fluid consistency and plenty of chocolate. We prepare our soufflés in casseroles, a dessert you will love with its thin crust and fluid texture. Here is the easiest guaranteed recipe to prepare in soufflé recipes, which you will love with its deliciousness and density of chocolate!
The liquid soufflé recipe is ready to take its place among your favorite chocolate recipes, and this delicious recipe is easy and practical to prepare. If the ingredients are ready, let’s go to the kitchen immediately, let’s smell the kitchen!
Ingredients for Souffle Recipe
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 90 grams of butter (3 heaped tablespoons)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar (100 g)
- 1/2 cup of milk (90-100 ml)
- 1 glass of flour (120-130 g)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
How to Make Souffle Recipe?
- Chop the chocolate finely and put it in a bowl. Melt the butter, pour it over and mix well.
- Stir quickly to make sure the chocolates are melted and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and sugar with the mixer for 4 minutes until it becomes foamy. Then add the milk into it.
- Sift the cocoa and flour and add to the mixture. Mix the mixture by folding it with the help of a spatula.
- Put the butter chocolate mixture, which has cooled down at room temperature, into the flour mixture in two times. Using a spatula to mix, gently mix until homogeneous.
- Spread the soufflé mixture evenly over the casserole pots. If you are not using a glazed casserole, grease your tin and then lightly flour.
Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 16-18 minutes in a controlled manner. Sprinkle powdered pistachios on it after you take it out of oven and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal!