What is the recipe for izmir bomb dessert? What are the ingredients for izmir bomb dessert recipe ? How to make izmir bomb dessert?
Although this Turkish Dessert, which consists of chocolate only and thin dough on the outside, may seem troublesome, it is actually more practical than it seems. Small tips should be taken into account. The dough must be opened thinly and should not completely cover the chocolate and take air from anywhere. If we bake too much in the oven, the chocolate inside may harden, and you should pay attention.
If we can’t go to Izmir and eat the famous bomb dessert, then it’s time to make this famous and irresistible flavor at home. Enjoy your meal already!
Ingredients for Izmir Bomb Dessert Recipe
- 90 grams of margarine
- 1/2 tea cup with oil
- 1/2 tea cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 450 grams of chocolate cream (refrigerated)
How to Make Izmir Bomb Dessert Recipe ?
- In a deep mixing bowl, knead the margarine, oil, yogurt, powdered sugar, baking powder and flour until they do not stick to the hand. You can add a little more flour if necessary.
- Knead the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Make 15 pieces of small beads from the rested dough.
- Open all the gauze thinly on the counter and place on the dough with a spoonful of spreadable chocolate ice cream.
- Roll the dough over the chocolate like a bundle and cut off the excess.
- Place the dough in the baking tray on which you put the baking paper so that the part where you collect it is on the bottom.
- Cook the cookies in a pre-heated 170 degree oven for 15 minutes. Enjoy after consuming the first temperature!
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel!