Anatolian Flavor: Mantı Recipe
Mantı recipe, The perfect harmony of dough, ground beef and yoghurt … And a butter and pepper sauce on it, here is a great meal for you.
Mantı is a laborious meal. Dough opens wispy by master hands. Mantı material is put into it and it is closed in bundle or triangle shape by master hands.
Mantı is one of the most valuable foods of our country. Although there are different recipes of ravioli, the most popular recipe is the classic mantı. When you meet the small dough with minced meat, yoghurt with garlic and butter sauce, the flavor is added. Here is a great everyone’s food, homemade delicious yummy Mantı recipe!
The secret of manti is hidden in the fineness of the dough and the flavor of the inner mortar. We accept it, it’s not easy Turks foods recipe to make, but the taste is the very delicious. Here is the recipe for the mantı, where you will feel handmade and delicious! Already call your hands health, Mantı recipe to we begins.
Ingredients for Ravioli Recipe
- 1,5 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 200 grams of ground beef
- 1 nectarine
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
To boil the mantı:
- 4 cups of broth
For the sauce:
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- 1 cup broth (you can use the boiled water of the manti)
For the above:
- 1 cup yoghurt
Tricks of Ravioli Recipe
The mantı dough should be hard so you can make comfortably. Open the dough on the floured kitchen counter. In order not to open during boiling; close the ravioli tightly.
Mantı Recipe Cooking Suggestion
You can boil your Mantı by adding salt and olive oil to the mantı juice.
How to Make Mantı Recipe?
- To prepare the Mantı dough; flour in an oval mixing bowl. Open the central part. Add the egg. Add the water into the flour and add the water gradually. Stir until all ingredients are recovered.
- Take the collected dough on the kitchen counter. Continue to knead to suppress.
- Mix the minced meat, salt, pepper and grated onion in a bowl.
- Spread the dough in a round shape on a floured kitchen counter using a roller.
- Cut the dough lengthwise two fingers thick. Then cut the transverse to obtain small squares. Do the same on the other dough.
- Place the small pieces of mantı in the middle part of the prepared mortar with minced meat. Close the ends mutually and combine the dough at the midpoint.
- Boil the broth in a deep saucepan. Boil the prepared ravioli in boiling water for about 8- 10 minutes. Strain the boiled mantı with a colander and take to the serving plate.
- For sauce; melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the pepper paste and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the mint and mix. Add the mantı from the boiled broth and open the consistency of the sauce.
- Serve as lukewarm, add the whipped yogurt and the sauce you prepared on the mantı. Share proudly with your loved ones.
Mantı Recipe Service Suggestion
Boiled mantı, after baking you can serve with yoghurt with garlic.
Enjoy Your Meal !
One thought on “Anatolian Flavor: Mantı Recipe”
İts look Turkish manti very delicious😋 yumm