Best Turkish Breakfast For Mıhlama Recipe
The Turkish Breakfast, belongs to the Black Sea region of Turkey, but Turkey has entered into every kitchen. Here is the delicious recipe of the Mıhlama recipe.
Turkish breakfast Mıhlama very easy to make. Once you have found the right products and have followed the recipe correctly, you can also Mıhlama at home, and your breakfast table can be turned into a feast. Let the breads be cut and the tea brewed.
Ingredients for Mıhlama Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 cups of water
- 300 grams trabzon cheese
The Knack to the Mıhlama Recipe
Using finely ground and fresh corn flour as well as plain fat, taken from casein (milk foam), will enhance the taste of Mıhlama.
How to make a Mıhama Recipe?
- Transfer the butter to the field. Melt until bubbling over low heat.
- Add the corn flour gradually and start roasting the corn flour with a wooden spoon.
- When corn flour becomes color, add water.
- Sweat corn flour in boiling water, add the wire cheese and add the Trabzon cheese, mix.
- Cook the nail on low heat with stirring. Go out on the butter and when it gets color, serve it hot without waiting for the nailing from the stove. Share with your loved ones.
Enjoy Your Meal!