Ornament of Turkish food, traditional Turkish recipe, Cacik recipe ( tzatziki recipe ) is with you! Becoming close to all kinds of dishes, from fresh beans, cauliflower, buttered rice to grilled meatballs, cacik (tzatziki )is a garlic and a nice appetizer when prepared a little darker.
Turkish Cacık Recipe, How is Cacik made?
If you think we want to see Cacik frequently in diet lists and at least eat as a snack, preparations should begin.
Ingredients for Cacik Recipe ( Tzatziki Recipe )
- 3 cups yogurt
- 1.5 cups of cold water
- 4 medium cucumbers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 bunch of dill
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (on request)
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar (according to desire)
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint (as desired)
Tricks of Cacik Recipe ( Tzatziki Recipe )
With cold water to which you will add its consistency, cacik, where you can adjust its consistency according to your taste, should not be too juicy. Do not peel the cucumbers entirely so as not to dilute the flower. After washing and drying in plenty of water, you can use cucumber peel peeled in shells.
How To Make Cacık Recipe? ( Tzatziki Recipe )
- After cutting the ends of the cucumbers that you wash and dry in plenty of water, peel the peels in a variegated way.
- Cut the cucumbers into small cubes, grate with the thick side of the grater, as desired.
- Grind the garlic that you cut into small pieces in the mortar with the addition of salt. Finely chop the dill.
- Add the cucumber cubes, crushed garlic and finely chopped dill to the yogurt. Adjust the consistency of the cacus you mix with the cold water that you add little by little.
- Share the caviar to the serving bowls before adding olive oil, vinegar and mint. Share it with your loved ones without waiting.
( Tzatziki ) Cacik Recipe Suggestion of Service
After you grate the peeled cucumbers, you can add them to the cacik, you can choose to use fresh mint instead of dry mint. You can also serve the celery without adding olive oil, dry mint and vinegar.
Do you like our Facebook Turkish Food Recipes Page ! : )