Do you like to give sweet surprises to your family and loved ones? How about a delicious Turkish dessert? Turkish Style Raspberry Tarts Recipe !
Flavor Bomb : Raspberry Tarts Recipe
Ingredients for Raspberry Tarts Recipe
- 125 grams of butter
- 1 tea cup of oil
- 1 tea cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 glasses of flour
- 300 grams of raspberry
- 2 tea cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
How to Make Raspberry Tarts Recipe?
- Take all ingredients except flour and mix. Add flour gradually, knead (flour quantity may vary according to brand).
- Get a soft leaven. Spread two-thirds of the dough into a 23-inch clamp plate laid with baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees preheated.
- Remove the remaining dough into the refrigerator to freeze. In between: Put the raspberries in the pot, adjust the sugar powder according to your taste, stir, add the corn starch when you leave the juice.
- When it gets thick, remove it from the stove. Pour over the baked dough. Remove the remaining dough from the freezer and grate to cover the raspberry. Bake in a 180 degree oven until golden brown.
Enjoy Your Meal ! 🙂