Zucchini Salad Recipe with Yoghurt
We have a great recipe for those who love to consume light meals, who have made a habit of healthy eating and who love to consume vegetables in one meal every day! Zucchini Salad Recipe with Yoghurt
We made a very elegant salad with Zucchini that managed to contain all their vitamins by steaming them, and we added filling with yoghurt mixed with fresh herbs. You can consume this recipe, which is quite satisfying for a meal, instead of a salad instead of a main meal by reducing the portion.
We also have a little trick to cut zucchini thinly. It is very difficult to cut it with a knife. So you can cut the zucchini with the long, straight side found on many graters. If you do not have a grater with this feature, it will be possible to cut the courgettes in half, lay it flat on the cutting board and start from the bottom, press from above with one hand and cut it finer and more smoothly.
Ingredients for Zucchini Salad Recipe with Yoghurt
- 4 courgettes (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 lemon Juice of
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 glass of yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
How to Make Zucchini Salad Recipe with Yoghurt?
- Put 2 glasses of water in a deep saucepan and let it boil.
- Place a strainer on your deep pot and transfer the thinly sliced zucchini into the strainer.
- Cover the lid of the pan and wait for 5 minutes for the squash to soften and steam and remove from the heat.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and pour over the pumpkins. Mix it with a pinch of dill.
- After putting the courgettes in the serving bowl, pour the yogurt, garlic and minced dill mixed in a separate bowl into the middle of the zucchini.
- Serve with a sprinkle of dried mint.
Serving Suggestion of Zucchini Salad Recipe with Yogurt
You can serve it by sprinkling dried mint on it.
Source : Yemek.com