Rice Pudding, A Turkish meal “Sütlaç”.
Sütlaç, The crown of Turkish Dessert.
- Milky Turkish Dessert Baked Rice Pudding (Sütlaç); the most nutritious of milk desserts, the most beautiful and sweet form of rice. This time the oven rice pudding will blink to you when you make a small difference in the recipe as we do and cook it with the addition of egg yolk and continue the cooking process in the portioned ovenware.
- Ingredients for Baked Rice Pudding / Sütlaç Recipe
- The Knack to the Rice Pudding / Sütlaç Recipe
- How to Make Rice Pudding / Sütlaç Recipe ?
With the addition of cinnamon, it tastes even more delicious when it is eaten cold cold. A full-scale recipe that never fails. Here you will find the oven rice pudding you will admire the taste of a dessert!
Shall we eat a bowl?
Ingredients for Baked Rice Pudding / Sütlaç Recipe
- 5 cups of milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tea cup of boiled rice
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of wheat starch
- 2 cups of water
- 1 pack of vanillin
The Knack to the Rice Pudding / Sütlaç Recipe
Cooking may also be carried out in heat-resistant serving containers made of aluminum foil. Be sure to add enough water to the baking tray to not exceed half of the heat-resistant cooking utensils. It is very important that the boiling water does not touch the rice pudding in the oven.
How to Make Rice Pudding / Sütlaç Recipe ?
- Take a large pot of cold milk and powdered sugar.Stir in a whisk until the granulated sugar has melted and take to the stove.Boil on low heat.
- Rice washed in plenty of water; in a separate saucepan, boil until medium heat.
- Add vanillin to powder when powdered sugar melts.
- Remove the boiled rice from the stove.
- Add boiled rice to boiling milk for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the egg yolk into a separate bowl with the addition of wheat starch and water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the egg-wrapped mixture to the rice pudding pot and stir quickly.
- Kalınlaştırılmış sütlaçları eşit derecede ısıya dayanıklı kısım güveç kabına dökün.
- Place the rice pudding bowls intermittently on a deep baking tray. Take half of the cold water to the tray without touching the rice pudding.
- Place the rice pudding in the pre-heated 200 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Rice pudding bowls removed from the oven with the help of a kitchen glove, cool to room temperature and then put in the refrigerator. Share with your loved ones after cooling
Enjoy Your Meal !