There is no one who doesn’t like the Mucver, which is one of the most popular flavors of our Turkish cuisine. Mucver recipes, which we can call as a kind of vegetable patty, take on all vegetables and put them in a completely different form and taste.So what would it be like if all those vegetables were combined and we made one mucver recipe with all of them? We did it, it was great.With the taste and softness of patty,It has turned into a flavor that leaves a mark on the palates with its delicious fragrance.
You can combine the only vegetables left at home and contribute to such a wonderful beauty. After that, you will have a good meal. Health to your hands.
Ingredients for Mixed Mucver Recipe
- 3 potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 eggplant
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 capia pepper
For the sauce:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
For the above:
- 1 water glass of cheddar cheese
How to Make Mixed Mucver Recipe ?
- Peel the skin of the potatoes, wash and grate in a deep bowl.
2. After grating the carrot and zucchini on them, add the finely chopped pepper and small chopped eggplant. Sprinkle some salt.
3. In a separate bowl; Thoroughly mix the egg, flour, butter, baking powder and salt.
4. Then add the vegetables and mix them together again.
5. Spread the mixture you prepared on the greased pyrex and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes.
6. Take it from the oven, sprinkle the cheese on it and bake again.
7. After 10 more minutes in the oven, take it out of the oven, let it rest for a while and serve by slicing. Enjoy!