Belen Pan is one of the most unique dishes in which it is hard to give up once it is tasted. It is the state of roasting with special spices and sauces.
Red peppers, onions, green peppers, butter and lamb meat! Named after the Belen district of Hatay, this flavor is easy to make and very satisfying. Although it is easy to make this flavor-baked adventure, the tips are very important. Many things, from the selected meat to the cooking pot used, affect its taste. So it is important to choose the most beautiful flesh and cast iron pan.
Bring together your beloved ones with a Belen pan recipe where you will create a masterpiece with rice and salad. Eat everyone who does not know. We have left this delicious recipe right down to you. Enjoy your meal already!
Ingredients for Belen Pan Recipe
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper diced)
- 1 capsicum pepper (chopped)
- 1 chopped tomato
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 100 grams of melted butter
- 400 grams of lamb meat
Tricks of Belen Pan Recipes
Always use a cast iron skillet and make sure your meat is fresh. You can reduce the amount of butter if you wish.
How to make Belen Tava Recipe?
- Mix all chopped vegetables in a bowl and spread well under your cast iron ceiling.
- Chop the lamb meats chopped into large pieces and cover all the vegetables.
- Then pour the melted butter over it.
- 200 derece fırında 45-50 dakika pişirin. Çıkarın ve sıcak servis yapın.
Enjoy Your Meal !