We love chicken very much, but let’s face it, the dryest part of chicken is breast meat. But now, stand tight because we have a delicious chicken recipe that will make you forget all the recipes you make from chicken breasts. Boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes Best Turkish Food Recipe : Turkish Chicken roast recipe.
You will be enchanted by the colors inside, you will be amazed by the ease of its construction, especially when you eat a bite, you will fall in love with its juicy and delicious Turkish taste. After that, you will want to leave all your chicken recipes and just make roast chicken. Moreover, we are sure that your children will love this beauty. Then enjoy your meal.
Turkish Chicken Roast Recipe
Ingredients for Turkish Chicken Roast Recipe
- 4 pieces of chicken breast (1200 grams )
- 2 pieces egg yolks
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece red pepper
- 1 piece yellow pepper
- 1,5 teaspoons curry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
For the above
- 2 cups of corn flakes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Wash the chicken breasts and throw them into the food processor and pull until they become minced.
- Then add the yolk of 2 eggs, olive oil, breadcrumbs, treble, black pepper and curry and pull it again until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Put the mixture deep into a container.
- Add the peas, the yellow and red peppers that you cut into cubes and mix well and all the ingredients are evenly spread to the chicken mixture.
- Take the cereal to the food processor and pull it so that it remains light grain.
- Add the finely chopped parsley into the cornflakes and mix well.
- Put the prepared chicken mixture on a baking sheet laid with greaseproof paper and give a roll shape by hand.
- Roll the prepared corn flakes mixture with parsley to cover the whole area.
- Bake in a pre-heated 190 degree oven for about 45 minutes and serve hot.
You can also try our recipe without using sliced corn flakes.
Enjoy Your Meal :)