About Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
Aside from all the recipes you have tried so far, the chickens foods you eat. We will introduce a different flavor in a baked chicken thighs recipe for you today. Baked Chicken thighs resting in a delicious marina are cooked in the oven with plenty of spicy vegetables. Yummy scents are starting to rise from the oven. The chickens with plenty of tomato paste are cooked softly, and in the final stage, the container is opened and fried like a pomegranate.
The secret is in the chicken marina, plenty of spices, olive oil and garlic. After you try this recipe, you will not have any dryness problems again. Health in your hands already.
How to make Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe ?
Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
Ingredients for Baked Chicken Thigh Recipe
- 3/4 tea cup of water
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece red capya pepper
- 1 piece onion
For Chicken Marina
- 3 pieces chicken legs (two with hips)
- 1 piece grated onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- To prepare the marination for Add 1 grated onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, black pepper, thyme, cumin and 1 tablespoon of yogurt and mix well.
- Lubricate the bowl and place 3 knife thighs with a knife.
- Spread the chicken marinade all over the thighs.
- Place 1 onion and red peppers around the chickens and bake in a pre-heated 200 degree oven until the outside is tender and soft inside.
- Oven baked chicken thighsis ready, enjoy!
If you have time, let the chicken rest in the refrigerator for 2 nights. It will be way more delicious. Adjust the amount of salt according to your taste. Due to the amount of tomato paste in it will spontaneously have a certain amount of salt. Other Turkish Chicken Recipe: Turkish Chicken Roast Recipe
Enjoy Your Meal ! :)