Summer Dessert: Jelly Semolina Dessert Recipe
A dessert recipe that will cool you down, Jelly semolina dessert recipe. How to make Joleli Semolina dessert?
We are a guest of your kitchen with a cool, fresh flavor such as milk, fruit-filled summer dessert, ice cream. Introducing: jelly semolina dessert recipe.
Ingredients for Jelly Semolina Dessert Recipe
- 1 liter milk
- 7 tablespoons of semolina
- 2 heaped tablespoons starch
- 1 glass of sugar
- 2 packs of cocoa biscuits
- 5 cups of cherry juice
- 3 tablespoons of starch (corn or wheat starch)
How to Make Jelly Semolina Dessert Recipe?
- Milk, semolina, starch and granulated sugar pots are taken and put on the stove.
- It is cooked by mixing until it boils. The cake mold is soaked and poured into it.
- Biscuits are dipped in custard. It is left to cool.
- When semolina custard is frozen, its jelly is prepared.
- Cherry compote is put in the pot with starch.
- It is cooked by mixing until boiling.
- When it thickens, jelly is poured on the custard. It is left to cool.
- It is kept in the refrigerator for at least five 6 hours.
- It is taken out of the mold and served. Bon Appetit.