How to make Strawberry Juice at home step by step ?
We love to evaluate the fruit during the season, but we also like to discover different ways to evaluate their taste when the seasons pass. Here we are preparing strawberry juice on this road that we started with the same thought!
Of course, you can eat fragrant strawberries fresh or squeeze fresh fresh water during the season, but this time it will make it last longer, we will prepare it in a similar way to compote. “How?” If you say we can get you right to our strawberry juice recipe below.
Since it is a fresh and healthy drink, you will not want to miss it from your refrigerator all summer, you will add different flavors and sweeten it and drink it with pleasure. Own.
Start by combining the necessary ingredients for strawberry juice
- 1 kilogram of strawberries
- 1 liter of water
- 1-1,5 cups of granulated sugar or honey that can be added later
How to make strawberry juice at home step by step?
- Put the water in the pot and boil it, and throw the strawberries you wash and clean into boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Take the pot from the stove and let it sit for a while, and then put the whole mixture on a strainer where you put a clean container under it.
- Pressing the strawberries remaining on the filter with a clean spoon to mash them, make it through the filter.
- If you want to prepare the mixture with sugar, take the liquid mashed strawberry puree again, add sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
After boiling and waiting at room temperature, transfer to clean and capped glass bottles and put them in the refrigerator. When you want to consume it, add this mixture until half of a glass and add drinking water on it, mix it and obtain a homogeneous beverage. If you wish, add different flavors such as ice cubes, lemon and orange slices, fresh mint leaves and serve. Enjoy your meal.
- If you are going to use honey, you can bottled boiled strawberry puree directly in the fridge and add the amount of honey to your taste when you use it.
If you do not want to use granulated sugar, if you want to prepare a healthier drink, boil and transfer the mixture you cooled to room temperature directly to glass bottles, close the lid in an airtight manner and put it in the refrigerator. When you want to drink, fill half a glass with this mixture, add the amount (1-2 teaspoons) of honey to suit your taste and mix. Finish with water and mix well again. Finally, add different ingredients and ice cubes and serve. Own.