The Turkish Cheese Tepsi Patty Recipe, which is made with ready-made pastry, which we know as the Classic Turkish Patty, and where you can catch the taste of the pastries made by our mothers. How to make Turkish Cheese Tepsi Patty Recipe?
Turkish Cheese Tepsi Patty is a recipe ( Turkish Peynirli Tepsi Böreği ) for pastry that you can prepare with the desired ingredients practically from ready-made dough. Let’s say the secret is a little sauce, a little mineral water.
Ingredients for Turkish Cheese Tepsi Patty Recipe (Tepsi Böreği)
- 5 pieces of dough
- 200 grams of curd cheese
- 200 grams of low-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
For the above:
- 200 ml of mineral water
- 55 grams of butter
1-The Key to the Turkish Cheese Tepsi Patty Recipe (Tepsi Böreği)
Make sure that the dough sheets are thin and not torn. Be careful not to pour sauce on the cheese layer. If the sauce you prepare increases, you can move it over the pastry, then add soda. Sliced donuts are baked like puff before baking and provide convenience before serving.
How to Make Turkish Cheese Tepsi Patty Recipe (Tepsi Böreği)?
- For the sauce of the patty; Beat the olive oil, yogurt, milk and egg in a bowl until smooth consistency.
- For internal mortar of the Tepsi Patty ; finely chop the parsley leaves. Grate the low-fat white cheese and mix it with curd cheese and chopped parsley.
- Grease a rectangular baking tray with a piece of butter. Open one dough in the tray and let the edges hang out.
- Apply with the sauce mixture you prepared on the pastry. Shrink the second layer of dough on it and repeat the same process.
- Fold the pieces of dough on the side inwards and let the sauce over.
- Spread the cheese mortar you prepared evenly on the tray. Lay the third layer of dough on the cheese layer and sauce.
- Sauce between the remaining two pieces of dough and roll them on top, push the pieces of dough on the edge towards the bottom of the tray. Spread the remaining sauce over the top pastry.
- Add mineral water by hovering over the pastry. Cut the pastry into slices and spread the butter pieces evenly.
- Bake the prepared pastry in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Share it warmly with your loved ones.