- Timeless Starter: Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
- Ingredients for Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
- For internal mortar:
- The Tip of the Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
- Cooking Suggestion of Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
- How to Make Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe ? / Turkish Sarma Recipe
Timeless Starter: Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe ( Turkish Sarma Recipe )is one of the most popular recipes that can be eaten at any time of the day, from feast meals to golden days.
You can follow certain tricks and flavor secrets and prepare wonderful wraps after spending some time. The one with thin wraps, plenty of olive oil and lemon is preferable. You can prepare it using pickled vine leaves or fresh vine leaves. Here is the Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe that you cannot get enough of!
The most important secret of the recipe is that it does not fill the leaves too much. In this way, your leaves will not burst while cooking and they will be in full consistency. In our recipe, we explain how to make Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil, how to prepare stuffed grape leaves, how to cook stuffed grape leaves with a visual step by step. This recipe does not run away, we take you to the most beautiful olive oil wrapped leaf recipe with excellent taste and appearance.
Ingredients for Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
- 300 grams of grape leaves
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of hot water
For internal mortar:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 medium sized onions
- 1.5 cups of rice
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of peanuts
- 1 tablespoon of currant
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon of spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
The Tip of the Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
If possible; When in season, use less streaky leaf leaves. If you are using brine leaves; wash in plenty of water to remove the salt. Boil it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then rinse and use. While wrapping the wraps, take care to wrap them as small and tightly as possible. soak in plenty of water, use after rinsing.
Cooking Suggestion of Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe / Turkish Sarma Recipe
While cooking the food, you can cover it with a porcelain plate and help it cook properly with steam.
How to Make Stuffed Leaves with Olive Oil Recipe ? / Turkish Sarma Recipe
- To prepare the Stuffed Leaves ( Sarma ) ; Heat half a glass of olive oil in a large-bottomed pan. Fry the 3 grated onions until they turn lightly colored. Then add 1.5 tablespoons of peanuts on it and continue roasting.
- Fry the 1.5 cups of rice, which you have drained for 5 minutes in warm water, together with the onions, until the rice becomes transparent.
- Then respectively; Add 1 tablespoon of currants, 1 teaspoon each of salt, black pepper, allspice and cinnamon and mix.
- Add approximately 1 glass of hot water and cook the filling on low heat for 5 minutes, then remove from the stove.
- Spread the pickled vine leaves on the counter so that the veined parts remain on top. In the middle of each leaf; Prepare it and share it with a dessert spoon each of the stuffing that you have warmed.
- Take the edges in and move from the wide part to the tip.
- Wrap all the leaves tightly.
- Cover the bottom of the wrapping pot with a few grape leaves.
- Place the wraps you have prepared, in rows, side by side. After slicing the lemon into rings, place it on the wraps.
- In order not to open during cooking; Cover them with a flat serving plate. Add 1.5 cups of hot water and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pot and cook the wraps over low heat for about 35 minutes.
- According to desire; Serve it warm or cold.
Enjoy your meal ! Please don’t forget to share our recipe.