How to make Turkish Cheese Borek Recipe ? Easy an delicious Turkish Cheese Borek recipe is here.
A delicious pastry that you can easily prepare during your tea hours, cheese borek recipe. We thought if you would like to try this cheese burrito, which is both delicious and easily prepared, and we decided to share the Cheese Borek Recipe. : )
Do you remember the smell of pies coming from the kitchen of the house we grew up and spreading to every room of the house? Here, we have prepared the most favorite of our practical and economical borek recipes that will make you live this moment again and touch your heart. Cheese Borek Recipe is one of the indispensable flavors of Turkish cuisine and every home. We tried to prepare this delicious borek, which has a separate recipe and trick for everyone, to suit every taste. If you wish, you can prepare the recipe that we have prepared in the form of tray Borek by reducing the number of pastries, and we are sure that it will be very delicious!
The cheese borek recipe that we prepared from ready-made dough is therefore very practical. It is possible to put it in the oven in just 15 minutes. We prepared the stages of the preparation so that you can examine them with pictures. If you wish, you can use different flavors for the inner mortar. You can also prepare it by adding parsley, greens, tomato cubes, cheddar cheese. Whether delicious breakfast or tea time, enjoy your meal now!
Ingredients for Cheese Borek Recipe
For the sauce:
- 1 mineral water (300 ml)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 egg
For internal mortar:
- 300 grams of crumbled feta cheese (preferably Ezine cheese)
- 100 grams of lily cheese (grated)
- 5 daily dough
For the above:
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of black seed
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
Cooking Proposal of Cheese Borek Recipe
Rest it before giving your borek in the oven will allow it to absorb the sauce and make it like a water borek. If you want to get a crispy burrito, you can reduce its sauce and put it in the oven without resting. According to the working principle of the oven, the cooking time may increase and decrease, you can control whether your borek gets color after giving it to the oven and adjust the time. If you want to prepare a egg-free flan, you can only make it with molasses and make it crispy and crispy.
How to make Cheese Borek Recipe ?
- To prepare the sauce you will put in the borek, put yoghurt, milk, mineral water, 1 egg and oil in a bowl and beat it nicely and set aside.
- Grease the baking tray with oil or butter. Spread the first dough on the tray as a whole and straighten the edges.
- Take another phyllo dough, cut it into large pieces and place it on the first phyllo dough. Then pour the sauce you have prepared with the help of a scoop and mix the cheese with the cheese and mortar you prepared.
- Continue until you have one last phyllo dough. Repeat the process using half a phyllo dough, sauce and 1-2 tablespoons of cheese mortar for each layer.
- Before you put the last phyllo dough on it, fold the phyllo dough overhanging the edges inward. Spread the remaining sauce.
- Then, close 1 piece of phyllo dough on top and fold the parts hanging from the edges under the borek
- Break and mix 1 egg into your sauce, which is very low. Apply beautifully to the top and sides of the borek. Sprinkle sesame seeds and nigella. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes to make its sauce beautiful..
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 30-40 minutes. While cooking, it will swell due to the mineral water in its sauce. Do not open the oven and leave it to cook until it turns bright. After taking it out of the oven, slice and serve.
Bon Appetit ! : )
If you like our Cheese Borek Recipe, could you please specify in the comments please ? : )