Cold chocolate soup is a refreshing treat on hot summer days. You can easily make this soup at home.
How to Make Cold Chocolate Soup ?
Cold Chocolate Soup Recipe | How to make ?
- 1 Liter milk
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup cocoa
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, water, cocoa, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Remove from the heat after it boils and add the vanilla extract.
- Let cool.
- Serve after cooling.
Tips for Cold Chocolate Soup Recipe:
- To get a thicker consistency, you can reduce the amount of milk.
- To make a lower-calorie dessert, you can reduce the amount of sugar.
- To give the soup a richer flavor, you can add chocolate chips or nuts.